Comments – Ramona Portelli Blog

Comments

79 comments

1. David Stanfield says:

Thank you for the interview and your help in trying to get my new book, “Hellven: The Struggles of Being a Worldly Christian”, out there for people.

2. Thank you for the interview. It is a nice website to know more about authors and their books.

3. Vickie says:

Thank you Ramona, you were so easy to work with. I appreciate how fast you were in promoting my latest book Hello God, Do You Care? And Tulips of Love. I loved the questions you asked in the interview. It has been a pleasure working with you.

4. E.L.Li says:

Thank you, Ramona for interviewing me and promoting Realm of Hope. It’s been my lifelong dream to publish something for the world to see and you have contributed to helping make that dream happen.

Release date for Realm of Hope: 2/8/22
    Pre-orders available: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09QKFBS52

5. Thank you for your focus on preparing my interview to promote my book. I also appreciate the quick turnaround.

1. Jim Price says:

I want to thank you so much Ramona I am extremely grateful and blessed to have had the opportunity to be interviewed by you and to have my children’s book series promoted as well. Its been an unbelievable journey and I appreciate your help to bring the messages of my children books about accepting others differences and unity to a world wide platform. Continued blessings and success to you Ramona.

1. Thank you so much Ramona for the interview. I loved the questions that you asked. This has given me a great opportunity to go into more detail in regards to my first book. Thanks again and much success to you.

6. Dell S. Henry says:

1/5/2022

Ramona, I Thank You for your promoting column and I appreciate your zeal for helping
    all authors. Keep up the GOOD WORK!
    New Author Dell S. Henry
    (My First book is Titled F.R.U.I.T.S. and is finally in Amazon)

7. Aaron Joy says:

Ramona offers a great opportunity for authors to share through multiple promotional avenues.

1. Danielle says:

Thank you Ramona for your efficient and effective work! Much appreciated!

1. Ramona, thank you for letting me share my love and passion for Children’s literature. Being a newly published author is a dream come true. Now, readers can see the story behind the stories that I have written.

2. Patricia Willoughby says:

Thank you so much for helping promote my book. Your work is much appreciated. I wish you great success 🙌.

8. Lashonda hill says:

I feel emotional,happy,and inspired I enjoy this book.